Monday, July 18, 2011

Milestones

We've had two more milestones since G's birthday.

First, Graham was dedicated. Adam and I committed to raise him in such a way that he would know how much Jesus loves him. It was really special. I'm so proud to be able to build our family on a Christian heritage.



The other major milestone was The First Haircut! This boy needed a trim. His hair was getting so long. I was adamant about waiting until he was one just because I know how much that first haircut turns a baby into a boy.
I could actually put it in a ponytail. Of course, I didn't, but I could.

We cut so much off!
Yes, I just posted a picture of my son's snipped locks. And yes, I do have them in an envelope to save forever.

Now isn't this boy just so handsome?


And one last pic with the hairdresser.

It's happening. My baby is turning into a boy. It makes me a little sad because he is so sweet as a baby. But he's also just really fun right now. He is starting to throw a ball, he stacks his blocks into a tower that he then destroys, he giggles when anyone sneezes, and he "dances" when he hears music. I love his little personality. So, yeah, my baby is becoming a boy, and I'm OK with it. Let the boy adventure begin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment